The Dos and Don’ts of Window Washing
Window washing is a great way to get your home or office clean. It’s also a great way to get some exercise, as it requires a lot of physical activity.
Here are some tips on how to wash your windows effectively and safely.
- When washing windows, always use a soft cloth and plenty of water. Window cleaner can be used if necessary, but try to avoid using too much, as it can streak the windows.
- Be sure to wash all the windows in your home or office, including the ones in the basement or attic. And be careful not to fall while washing windows – it’s a good idea to have someone else help you with this task.
- Finally, be sure to dry the windows well when you’re done washing them. This will prevent streaks and spots from appearing on the glass.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands from the soap and the glass.
- Wear goggles to protect your eyes from the suds and the glass.
- Use a squeegee to clean the window. Start at the top and work your way down.
- Rinse the window with clean water to remove all of the soap.
- Dry the window with a soft cloth.
- Lean out of a window while washing it. You could fall and get injured.
- Use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on your windows. They could scratch the glass.
- Wash windows while they are dry. You could slip and get injured.
- Reach out of a window to clean it, as you could fall and get injured.
If you follow these dos and don’ts, then you will be able to successfully wash your windows without injury.